Saturday, April 9, 2011

Nov. 23rd and 25th 2008

Nov. 23
I need to start writing again. Its been a few weeks. I am listening to Isaac sing himself to sleep. Its kind of funny. Andy is going to Altar tonight. Sometimes I think he forgets the responsiblity we have as parents. I would love to be able to go to Altar too but Isaac does need to have a consistent bed time. I remember being so upset at Josh and Sam when  they kept the girls up and out late. As a parent now, I realize how easy it is to want to stay out but that is so selfish and unfair to our children. Right? I just want to be a good parent, a good mom.
OH! Its a boy!! We are having another baby boy. I thought I'd be unhappy (but who am I kidding) I am so excited. The hard part now is finding a name- we have time. But its hard. I knew Isaac's name immediately. We now God will show us the name for our new boy. I really like having Biblical names. But we'll see. Right now I have the name David in my head. Also James. I dont know.
I have to work early tomorrow. Lame. I shouldnt complain. I have become someone I didnt want to be. Lazy! And now I am not sure how to get back I dont think I can do it myself. I need help.

Nov. 25.
1 MONTH OF MARRIAGE!!!
I love Andy so much. Today, well this morning I felt sooo sad. A saddness I havent felt in almost 2 years. I was sitting on the couch and I felt like I did "back then"... sitting and pining and missing Andy so much. Wishing and wanting desperately for him to come back. Today, 2 years later-obviously is so much different. Missing him and knowing that he will be home with me tonight. Its a bummer thought. I'm working all night with no break to see my boys. =(

-Isaiah James?
Elijah?
Lucas James?

No comments:

Post a Comment