Saturday, April 9, 2011

November 1st and 8th

Nov. 1
Andy and I have been married for a week! CRAZY! Election is coming up on the 4th It has us a bit concerned- I feel that Obama will win. And it may be the begining of end times. I'm not ready. I dont want my children to see such hardships.Things are already hard. I need to get another job. I hope I could find one from home but I know God will provide, He will not let his children suffer. I do know that as times get tougher a strain will be put even more on our marriage Andy and I must do our best, trust God and we will make it through.

Nov. 8 2 weeks of Marriage WHOO!
Andy and I are doing a Bible study together. Its been good. God has definately wanted me to read Daniel. Daniel was a prophet and he had many dreams and visions- which comes back to me I have lots of dreams.
On Nov. 3rd or 4th I drempt about walking through a big old house. There was a presense (many actually) in the house. They were unseen by the naked eye- some people were aware of the demons, others werent. After a time, only I could see them only through a mirror.
 It was a strange dream but my thought was the Old House is America- you can take it from there.....

My dream last night was about a large dam. It broke and there was a big flood. Some famous and rich people were involved and many people I didnt know.

So many dreams. I have them all the time but I could just have an over active imagination....

__________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment