Saturday, April 9, 2011

OH SNAP 2009!

January 10
New Year Crazy! Today I wondered what would happen to my boys if I died. ALL my boys- yes you too Andy I was thinking of you- I know sad. Who wants to wants to think that way.. but I did. I though about what would happen if I died giving birth- I really hope not but I guess I just want them to know how much I love them.
I wanted to be remembered as a person who loved Jesus, loved her family, that I am/was a good mother and wife. Anyway I dont know why I have been having those thoughts lately.

July 3rd
It has been SOOOOOO long since I have written. Liam Andrew was born Feb. 5th He is going to be 5 months old! So amazing. He is my sweet and precious joy. I love my boys so much, even though Isaac is making me absolutely crazy today. I think maybe my mind is cluttered. Not really- here thinking about dance. Oh man, I miss Andy right now. He is at work I love him so. He has to work tomoorw I know he is sad because of it. Its my birthday and he just wants to make me happy. He doesnt realize how much he already has. He threw me a suprise birthday party on the 1st- but I kinda messed that up because I found out. oops. But it was still wonderful! We are going on the 7th to Floridato see my family- SO EXCITED. It will be good to have a break- so extremely refreshing for Andy- he needs this and that makes me even more excited for our trip.
I must tend to the babies now. Isaac is running around naked and Liam is laughing at him...

No comments:

Post a Comment