Friday, December 10, 2010

April 2008

4-4-2008
I can feel it, those days when Satan tries to break in and spread seeds of doubt into my heart. I must be stronger. No. I AM Sronger.
Last night I just stared deeply into Andy's eyes. I knew, just like I've always known that I love him. Very much. He has my heart.
I am laying on the bed noticing the wall paper is peeling and above it there may be some mold. gross.
I cant wait for our lease to be up so we can move.

Isaac is sick.. i dont like when my baby has the sniffles.

4-8-2008
Sometimes I forget how blessed I am. I have roof over my head. food. a loving boyfriend. a beautiful son. A loving God. I am so blessed

Andy and I know we are going to get married. I mentioned it to my dad last night. He asked me what we are waiting for. It made me wonder if my wanting to wait til Oct. '09 is the wrong choice.
But I want our families there. My family. Andy's family. I just dont know Lord, give me the wisdom I seek, please?

4-18-2008
I began thinking about Dan. I miss him and I hardly knew him. I wish I could have had just a little longer. But maybe that would have hurt a little more. He is greatly missed.
I was reading through my entries. On Jan 21 I said Dan would be my miracle for 2008. It wasnt the miracle I wanted. But He was a mirable none the less. He changed lives. He changed a city. And  for that my world, this world has been forever changed

No comments:

Post a Comment