Saturday, December 11, 2010

May 25 2008

8:48pm
Today was such an awesoem day.I got to see Chelsea for a few hours. We joined her for church at Northland in Longwood. It was pretty much amazing then we went to the Korea House. Chel got to tell me stories about her mom's trip to Isreal. In Amsterdam her mom layed hands on a man and he was brought back to life after being dead for 20 minutes. Then while in Jeruselem She went to the Upper Room where Jesus and His disciples broke bread. She was praying and her spirit was transported into Heaven. She saw the throne and all the Fruits of the Spirit were poured into her chest. A woman with them was taking pictures when they looked back at the pictures they saw orbs near her chest getting smaller as if going into her. AMAZING
I wish to have faith like that. To believe like she does. Unafraid. deep. unbreakable. untouchable.
I know Chelsea's heart is so similar to her mother's

I was so glad to have seen Chel. She was one of my closest friends while in Oklahoma and still is I pray I keep her close for a very long time.
Chel was telling me how the Lord wanted her to give up dance. COMPLETELY. And I wondered if God has that same thought in mind for me. I miss dancing but I feel like my gift is gone.

... I'm going to go eat some ice cream. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment