Saturday, December 4, 2010

March 11 2007

Lets see in the past 24 hours or so Andy contacted me last night.
His dad has cancer either in his stomach or somewhere around it. My heart is breaken for the family. Even as badly as Andy has hurt me, I still hurt for them.

I love and hate Vanessa Williams. I love the song "Save the Best for Last"
I hate it because it gives false hope to those in love with one who wont love back. lame

my friend Heath is getting on my nerves. He shouldnt hit on a pregnant lady.

on a waaaaaaay other note. I think I found a church. Brought me to tears. Hysterics actually. Well almost.
A random lady named Ms. Patsy came over and prayed over me. I will be returning there.

________________________________________________________________________

Note:
I never saw Patsy again. I believe she heard God's voice and he told her to pray over me.
She slid down an entire row of seats just to be next to me. She prayed with me when I was broken. It saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment