Saturday, December 4, 2010

March 16,& 19 2007

3-16
Take it back. Take it all back. Me and Baby are the butt end of jokes. I want the life I was supposed to have. I wish I would have read the signs before it came to this. I believe if I were persecuted for Christ I can take it. But not for this. Not because I made a mistake. I cant look at myself in the mirrow anymore.

I have been dealing with the illness for a very long time. its come to the point where there is no more hiding places.

I'm sorry Baby I wish I would be something good for you.

3-19
10:37pm
Another Funk day. ______(She) Has been messaging me back and forth. And I've been nice. But now She's asking to be here for the birth. Now, its one thing to be family but to be the girl he left me for. I dont know about that. This triangle is a big mess.

I'm angry now.

                                 I'm sad now.
                                                                                    Broken now.

No comments:

Post a Comment