Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 7 2006

3:17pm eastern time

She dreams of fish.
I already miss my mommy. She drempt of fish. She knew someone was pregnant. Last time she drempt of fish Sunnie was pregnant.
These past two weeks of two of the hardest. I told my family that my life was getting put on hold. I'm moving from my current residence in Oklahoma to Pittsburgh. Where I have no home or job. I'm leaving the comfortable.

Andy was going to call Mom and Dad today. He is either very brave or very stupid----> maybe both.

I must be boarding a very lard plane. The people coming off dont stop coming.
its 3:27 now.
30 minutes til my flight takes off. There's 3 little girls with their daddy. cute. the youngest is hugging his legs. Such love. and comfort in him. Andy is going to be a good dad.

:" My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" hahaha.
Oh memories.
OH STELLETO HEALS- How ungodly painful you look.
haha if I was a hook I'd wear them. So if I got harrasses I'd just stab the guy with my heal. Brilliant! Gosh I'm amused.

7:13 Memphis Airport.
God, I miss her so much. I miss my Mom. I really need her. I am so stupid. I just need a hug from my mommy.
Time to board the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment