Friday, December 3, 2010

Nov. 16 2006

So Andy and I kinda had it out. I was getting frustrated and he was just taking it. Thats what he does, he just takes it as it comes and I want to understand that.
I was very emotional. Rachel thinks its PMS. I can only pray that it is. I dont want to go home to tell my parents that I am pregnant or that I have to call Andy to tell him he's going to be a father. Not yet. I want to be his wife before I ever have to make those phone calls.
I used to be fully convinced that I was going to marry him. Breanne reminds me daily that although he wont say it, we are meant to be together and he really does love me. I can only hope she is right.
He thanks me... when I try to understand his " jacked up mind" I am only trying to makes sense of the man I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment