Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oct. 19 2007- Oct. 20 2007

10:11pm
Yesterday I got back from North Dakota visting with Andy and his family. I love them and I think they may love me too. And dare I say it? I've won Andy's heart. or I've always had it. He was scared to admit it so he ran. Or thats what he says at least.

Now we are trying to figure out where to live. He there or him here. Or distance now/
The thing is we are addicted to each other- physically. Maybe distance is the smart thing right now.

God has his plan. I will wait for it.

11:19pm
I feel like I've done something horrible. Andy lied to his family. I lied to protect him. And still got him in trouble. Because I couldnt keep my mouth shut. And now's he is angry with his family for not trusting him.
And its my fault, I feel like they are angry with me. I'm so sad.

10-20

12:15am
Andy talked to his family. He says everything is okay now. I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment