Friday, December 3, 2010

Nov. 9, 2006

1:13am  I just got off the phone with Andy. I hate how we've distanced ourselves. I mean its what I wanted but I miss him so much. So for now I'll drown my sorrows in a cup of lukewarm Carmel maciato and weather channel elevator music. apparently tomorrow we'll have a high of 73 and thunderstorms. all weekend. I need to stop myself from this upcoming depression.

1:21am Channel surfing. Zoolander is on TV again. but I've got Dallas Cheerleader cuts  tryouts. I find it really interesting that I could do that. I think I might sleep on the couch tonight. Its more comfortable than my empty room. (Andy please come home)
1:25 Its time to actually lay down.

2:15am please play with my heart strings some more Andy. Its okay. I'm okay. Everything's okay. What a f_____  lie. He breaks my heart and I still love him. I know what I want! but when will you?

11:26 am I feel like a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons- except I'm watching the Food Channel and its Thursday. I need a shower.

303:pm Andy wants Bob and I to move. Now. I know I'm going- I think- I just have to wait til May maybe. But he's so serious in asking me. In wanting me to go to Williston for Christmas then NYC for New Years. AAhhh I dont know. He makes we----> want to AAAHHHH! Cry. laugh. love.

4:11( Nov. 9) I'm finally at the LaundrO Mat. I noticed people around here say laun-dro and not laundry. So far I've got three loads washin' so 3 Xs $1.75= too much to be doing laundry-but its all I got! but because I am brilliant I had to check how much I just spent. HA! $5.75 in quarters.

I've noticed there is no one on the washers side of the mat. Just me and the couch. Well... and I guess the owners/ operators. They've been trying to fix a washer. Its funny that this woman is doing most of the work while I assume the gentleman is with (her husband) stands around to watch her. Pretty much he is staring at her a-- in hopes of it getting dark and that I'll leave so they can have a party for two in the back laundry room. dirty. Well yeah., maybe if you saw them you'd understand that even the white trash of b-ville are allowed to have sex.
This couch is comfortable. Uncomfortably comfortable.
I want to move to Pittsburgh.

4:30pm... hhmmmm I just saw someone washing a comforter. I need to wash mine. stains on the purple suede are a painful reminder of the one I love. what we did. and what he did to break my heart. God, I still love him.

4:44pm (pray for your husband)
I finally got my clothes in the dryers. Minimized it to 2 loads 75 cents for 18 min. for dry time. I hope its enough because I am out of quarters and dont want to start using cash. My hands smell like fabric sheets.

the old man drying his clothes is creepy. his eyes are sunken in and he hasnt cracked a smile once. he's by himself so he is probably a widower or maybe in his prime he was a pimp- a popcorn playa... and now he's still alone and unhappy... BUT I am probably very wrong due to the fact that he's wearing green and yellow kangaroos and a blue/ gray plaid button-up What kind of pimp wears that? I mean his shirt is tucked in and everything. I dont think he has even smiled at the laundry lady.. so really what kind of pimp is that.

4:53pm    9 more minutes til my laundry is hopefully dry.



5:54pm finally done folding--- & going home!

6:36 Burger Kind is so good! and it fills my tummy! I <3 the king!

__________________________________________________________

Note- BOB... is my roommate. Her real name is Rachel. However I refer to her as Bob... alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment