Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feb 28 2007

This isnt the life I was supposed to be living. but I am tired of everyone having pity on me.

I am at such a void in my life. no joy. no anger. just existing. although... today is saddness. I feel overwhelming saddness.

Andy gets to be in his relationship and be so happy.
                              and I am still left alone. and lonely.

I am 19 years old. This is my 20th year of life. I should still be in college, surrounded with my closest friends. Just living. loving. and
                                           DANCING!

Instead. I am living in Eustis. In Erick's apartment. No job. No real friends. No one to love. I'm poor.
I feel homeless. I've got the roof----> but this doesnt feel like HOME.

God save me.
                                               Help me find home.

"In a world of make believe its nice to know that somethings are real"

Yeah my life is real..... too bad it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment