Saturday, December 4, 2010

March 6 2007

My addiction to Tetris is getting bad. soo bad. I could develop carpel tunnel! haha.
This Yo-Yo Ma cd = wonderful
                                                         Sleep now Baby sleep.

Some of the greatest comedians led sad lives. How'd they cope-duh- laughter. But what do you do when your saddness overwhelms you. and the situation seems no longer laughable.

today I feel worthless.
                                      unwanted.
                                                         unloved
                                                                        unworthy- of anything good in this world

I wanted to change the world, but now they look at me like a whore.
I want my future back. I want my life back

No comments:

Post a Comment