Friday, December 3, 2010

Nov 12 2006

2:something am 11:12:06
I have to get up in 6 hours for church. But I had a good conversation with Andy. I'm noticing a change in him. But I am careful to watch in any change or is it all merely a mirage. I dont know. I do know he is still an a--hole for various reasons. and I still love him.

5:22 Ive been in bed for over 3 hours. I am so lazy. I napped and it was good. time for Walmart.

  7:59 Its too late to appologize... its too late.
Ive got those lyrics in my head. I should never accept his apologies. He doesnt deserve it. But I accept him and love him. Wow. I could be- NOPE I AM- a stupid girl.

Altar- we watched a video called Most. the sacrifice a father made----> His son to save others----> people he didnt know.
Sacrifice! ---> I must sacrifice what I know. What I am comfortable in. Time to take a risk-- for the Lord. for His bride. His church. His People.

10:something pm
Lord its cold- make it stop- please? =(

10:32 pm I had to leave Altar. I lost my focus or I began to focus on something so much bigger than Altar. I'm moving. I receive confirmation daily. I need to tell my family. Time to call April.

No comments:

Post a Comment