Monday, December 6, 2010

February 11, 2008

1:42am
Its been a few weeks since I'v last written so much has happened.

January 27 we received a message from Brenda (Andy's mom) Dan was asking all of his children to come home. Including Isaac and myself. He said he didnt have much time.

January 28 we flew into Bismarck, our luggage was misplaced so we didnt get to see Dan until the next morning. He looked so fragile. But he was in good spirits. By the 30th we were able to take him home. And then a few days later he wasnt doing so good.

On February 3rd 2008 Daniel Edward Holm went home to Jesus. He was laid to rest on the 6th.
Its been a long 2 weeks. We miss Dan so very much. We've been without him for a week.
I know it hasnt fully settled in yet, for anyone really. Brenda is hurting so bad.

I dont know what I would do if I ever lost Andy.

Then on Friday the 8th... Isaac crawled. We are so proud of him and he got his first tooth.




Dan and Isaac. :)


We Love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment