Saturday, December 11, 2010

May 14, 15 2008

5-14- 2008
No words could express how Andy makes me feel. Sometimes just the mere thought of him makes my heart flutter. And there are times like last night. We went at it. Because I have an opportunity to move up at work. But I dont want to, I'm not ready. or I'm just scared. Andy knows I can do it. I was lectured about how great I am and how he believes in me. But dont know why or how we could argue about that. What I do know is how he loves me so much. I am so blessed.

Andy, I know you will ready this someday. Thank you for loving me, believing in me and being apart of my life. I really do love you more than words could ever express.

5-15-2008
Thank You. You bless me so. Andy is a thinker. Sometimes his thoughts overwhelm me. However they are powerful. God he is such a man of you. Constantly seeking after you and encouraging me to do the same. I want to find a good journal. He needs to write his story. How you walk with him. How your love is so redeeming. His story could change a world but I know  that the story isnt over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment