Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jan. 11, 2007 - Everyone Poops

8:something ish AM
Yeah I dont know the exact time. I'm doin 5... okay 3 different things at once...
  1. Straightening my hair
  2. taking a poo
  3. and writting this
So to start of my morning Andy text me. So to update my journal---I really want nothing to do with him. But he text- so I answered. Bluntly. I'd rather he just leave me alone. Yeah.. I really would.

11:51pm

I should definately be sleeping! Had a convo with Andy. gosh my distain for him grows. I dont want to give this baby up for adoption. NO. AND everyone at OWU pretty much knows now. This is making my headache worse. My head is calling for the pillow.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously- you're a genius. Too bad my straightener doesn't reach that far... =P

    ReplyDelete