Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feb. 19th 2008

1:49pm
God where is the line drawn? I feel so selfish. I ask too much of you. I know I must remain faithful. My heart hurts so badly. I dont know what to do. Andy is on a run. He's running again. He's scared. We both are. Together we total a debt of $50,000 and now we dont have enough to pay rent in 10 days. or get Andy's car out of the shop. I'm not sure if we can even afford grocerier. I know that Isaac is and will be taken care of. GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO?? I know I wont get paid on my next check. We were gone for 3 weeks. Lord what do we do. I am so tired Father. Do you have it in front of me. Am I too blind to see? Help me, help us open our eyes. Something. Anything. Am I alright to ask?

________________________________________________________________________

Note: Though the absolute grace of God. in less than 3 years we have been able to to cut our debt in half. We look forward to the day we are debt free!

No comments:

Post a Comment