Saturday, December 4, 2010

March 22 2007

Lets see ______(she) and I are done messaging each other. and I've made my decision.

NO.
Why? because I can say no. Actually I base many of my decisions on another's happiness. Which isnt nessarily a bad thing but when it comes to this....
I shouldnt care about how someone feels when they never cared about how I felt.
Plus I wont lay there in both physical and emotional pain while he holds her hand and MY baby. That would kill me and I will not die that way.

I had a good talk with BK today He says that Andy really wants to be apart of his son's life- and he might move to Florida or where I am to be with his son. This is going to be a long lifetime.
GOD I Pray you got something good planned

And I know You do- I ust need to be patient and wait for it.
Thank God for Mom. I pray our plan doesnt fall through.
I cant wait for church Sunday.

________________________________________________________________________

Note: What I didnt write.....

Sometime in April, Andy and his uh friend decided they were going to get married. on 7-7-07 which was supposed to be a few weeks before the due date of his son. Their plan was to go to Hawaii.... knowing he had NO money. I was not impressed or pleased by the situation Thus making me one very emotional and very angry pregnant woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment