Friday, December 3, 2010

Nov. 19 2006- Nov 20, 2006- Nov 21, 2006

11-19-2006 1:15 am
I am in love with an amazing man. wow. and I will be working with him so so soon soon soon. I am so blessed. 5 weeks. actually 1 week til I go home. 2 weeks in Florida. 2 weeks til Christmas and only a few days. I can only pray that time runs at a reasonable pace.
Lord you have given me a purpose and in the place it isnt getting fulfilled. Lord let me be your messanger. with a given purpose only for you.

11-20-2006 12:34am
Its been a crazy day. I finally told Kristy I'm moving----> the Lord has prepared both her and Barry for my leaving. This is happening. The time is coming. and I'm moving forward.

11-21-2006 12:43am
an hour long conversation with my buddy. my love. he inspires me. and gives me strength.
( Jude is a small panther)
It was so good to hear Andy's voice. So good. Thank you Lord. It blesses me.

___________________________________________________________________________
Jude= my darling adorable black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment