Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec 13, Dec 17, Dec 18, 2006

12-13-2006 12:22am
Its Wednesday. and its late. I really should be sleeping. I am supposed to get up in 7 hours for Montessori. Oh well its my last few times. But I did have an hour long convo with Andy  and it was good. He is my best friend. really. God has showed me His love
He's been showing me everyday but at the most random moment. I saw it or heard it rather, and felt that overwhelming sence of peace and joy I used to have. I am free again and it feels so good.
Peace. Joy. Love. The fruits that have overtaken me. Praise Jesus.


12-17-2006 12:42 am Here's to the utter choas in which I call life. I really dont know. Everyone is stressing for me. Its funny because I havent stressed at all (denial)
I'm slowly starting to show. =S CRAZY
My abs hurt so bad right now. I should sleep. Oh Vicks Vapor Rub- be my new love.

3:11 Bob and I skipped church- BAD
But we're FINALLY getting ready for laundry! And I found names
1. Isaac James  2. Benson David...... Zoe Rayna.

12-18-2006 1:05 am
Let me wash these pillow cases its a new season. Joy and Laughter.
My tear stained pillow cases. Their season is over. So for now I will smile.

Ready me for bed I said and now I shall close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment