Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oct. 21.- Oct 22 2007

10- 21 7:59pm
My heart is longing to be in the arms of someone over 1,000 miles away. this is driving me crazy! All I want is to be with Andy right now. The 3 of us. Our little family. The people that make me complete.
Isaac is talking to the fish on his singing bouncer. He really loves those fish.

Its been raining all evening. Its not helping my mood. In need of my best friend. I need my love. I need Andy.

8:18.pm I have NO motivation to clean right now.

10-22
Andy and I are really struggling with this distance and no sex bit. We both want and we know we shouldnt. And it really just sucks alot.

I was reading my old entries. I never realized how depressed I was. I have new issues now but these are nothing. I have my boys and they make it just disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment