Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jan. 15, 2007 & Jan 17 2007

1-15-2007
11:40 pm
Tomorrow is Bob's birthday! 24!

I am already tired of OG drama. People trying to "hook me up" with so and so- cause I have a pretty face and they want a good screw. frick. I'm going to be.

1-17-2007
I quit. I dont like quiting but I am done at the OG- tomorrow I am calling it quits. Should I feel bad? I'm sure I will but I shouldnt have to. I am done done done.
"No more drama in my life" sung and said by homegirl Ms. Mary J. Blige
I find myself missing a good friend/ accomplice. Mr. Black. Heath Black. Such a good friend I have in him. I have been blessed with good friends like Heath,  April and Brittany.---> I need to tell Heath soon. Sooo very soon, before rumors get out.
______________________________________________________________________
OG = Olive Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment