Friday, December 3, 2010

Nov 10, 2006

1:36 am Its crazy how God works. Today Andy was sking about me and Bob moving to Pittsburgh . I told Bob- she's been praying about Pitt.

I think we're moving to "da Burgh"

Oh boy- its an interesting road ahead.

8:36pm
"'I'm missing you and those Oklahoma stars" 
- a qoute from BK to Brit on myspace.
Some lyrically beautiful words. I may transform them into a song. but I'm sitting in the coffee shop. Brit and Jo are on the computers. A couple is canoodling in a chair. While a group of super cool people play some kind of game. But they are loud. But its cool String Quartet is playing an ode to Relient K. Be My Escape. A wonderful song

8:42 My girls are arguing over taking out the trash. I'm considering going home and cleaning. So i just heard a great song that I dont know the name. Suck.

8:46 I am going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment