Monday, December 13, 2010

August 2008

8-16th
We've moved to Bartlesville, OK. And have been here for 2 weeks 2 days. Its been crazy. Andy and I are bother working again and planning the wedding.
I finally found my dress I want but cant afford it right now. It sucks. So hard to imagine how we are going to pull this wedding off. Its frustrating but we will make it. God provides for his people.

Aug. 22
Isaac is so precious to me. I cant be angry. Not at Kristy and Barry. They are trying to run a business. I am a big part of it. They cut my hours but its for a good reason. I'm pregnant. They are considering my safety and health

Aug 26
This weekend was such a whirlwind. very emotional. I know God will provide for our needs. last night we were invited over to Vic and Ellie's they are starting a church plant and really want Andy and I to be involved. Its very exciting. I 've known there was a bigger purpose for us coming to Bartlesville. This maybe it. After Sunday service at Life and meeting with the Mitchells I feel so pumped and refueled- ready to go. I need to build my spirit my knowledge my everying I am expected to be a leader a mentor a friend to the people of Bartlesville. I need to be ready. I am part of the new generation. I must be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment