Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oct. 30- 31, 2007

12:12am
I dont know what it is. The sound of his voice. His touch. His smile. The mere thought of him makes me happy.

However.
He confuses me alot. A lot! A LOT! One day he wants me in Williston. Then all us here in Florida. Now maybe in Grand Forks. I'm a little stuck on sticking around here. I have my lease. to think about. And I need $ to break it and to have money you need a job. BLAAAAAAHHH! I feel like somthing is wrong with me. and Andy.


10-31 10:58 pm

I got a job!! kinda really excited.
But I know Andy isnt so much. He is and he isnt. He wants me to move. But I am tired of jumping through hoops for him. Or anybody for that matter
Today I realized I really dont want to move. I'm tired of instability and moving again only prolongs it. I know I've moved multiple times but I really would like to stay in one place for a bit.
I know Andy doesnt want to come down and live with me- because he doesnt want to give into those temptations. And it will be even harder under the same roog. So many things to think about and consider. Blah

However Isaac looked super cute for his first Halloween! He was a chili pepper.
He was SMOKIN HOTT! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment