Friday, December 10, 2010

May 10th & 13th 2008

5-10-2008 Mothers Day
Its been an amazing mothers day. Isaac got me the sweetest card and pretty orchids. they are purple and very lovely.

5-13-2008
I gues i never said that Isaac had given me an early Mother's day gift- He took his first steps. That was on 5-9-2008 it was pretty awesome!

I have alot of things I need to work on. One of them is nagging. I nag Andy a lot. I dont know sometimes he embarrasses me or makes me nervous. But dont get me wrong. when I say he embarrasses me. I'm not ashamed of him. He like attention. So sometimes he likes to show off in public. I'm not into that. Its not the way I want to shine.

But I guess these days in order for people to see a glimpse of your Light, you have to do something a little bit off the wall to grab focus off their "busy" lives and onto someone moving for God


No comments:

Post a Comment