Monday, December 13, 2010

July 7th and 8th

7-7-08
I'm bad and read Andy's journal- but I know he read's mine too- so we're even. He refered to my being pregnant a miracle. I hadnt thought of it that way. He's right though. This baby is a miracle. an unexpected but a miracle.
Brenda is so silly. We spoke breifly last night. She asked me "Doesnt it feel good when what you've known in your heart for years comes true?"
It does. Andy loves me. We are going to get married. I'm so happy.

7-8-08
Today I get my IUD taken out. Andy has so many questions for the doctors. He should and I'm glad he does. I havent fully thoght about it yet I guess I wont really believe I'm pregnant until the ultra sound and the heart bleat or the bump is visible. There is so much to think about. moving. the dance studio. the baby.

1 comment: