Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nov. 1, 2, 3, 2007

11-1 10:43pm

I love that Andy and I can argue and be upset with eachother (but mostly at life) vent and talk it out, then laugh about the conversation. Tonight helped me realize how much he really does care and I very well let him know that I care about him very much. I miss him alot!

11-2 11:38pm

I hate my computer. I think that the fan isnt working and thats why its over heating. maybe? I dont know but while it was working i listened to a bit of "Love Affair" by Copeland. That song used to make me really sad. SO much it would make me cry. I listened to it over and over so I would become numb to it and numb to the situation at the time. But now I realize its a beautiful song. Beautifully written. Keying in so perfectly on the emotions of a broken heart. goodness..... bedtime.

11-3 11:55pm

Last night I had a nightmare I soon hope to forget. If what happend in my dream ever came true I'd probably go to jail. or kill myself. Isaac is the reason I live. He is my world.
All day I've been in a funk. Since that stupid dream. This evening all I wanted to do was cry. I felt as if I'd lost something. or Maybe never had it? Andy? I just miss him. Alot. I want my boys together. but I dont want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment