Sunday, December 5, 2010

We're together and I'm Happy...we... we're just AWESOME!!

January 21 2008 8:40am

My first entry of the new year. so much has happened and I wouldnt have started this now if Andy wouldnt have told me to keep up writting.

So on the 20th of December Izzy and I went to ND had an amazing time.
On Dec. 31 Andy and I made it offical. We are together.
January 10th- He arrived in Florida.

January 18th--- He told me he love me. Made a candle lit diner. Lovey dovey music and all. I loved it. Then last night he told me he knew that we are goingto get married. He's known that for 1 1/2 years. WOW. THats why he ran. He was scared. But that past is behind us now. 2007 is done, Praise Jesus. And now a New Year is ahead of us. Its going to be a good one. I'm praying for a miracle for Dan. I want my future father in law at the wedding. Dan will be my miracle for 2008.

_____________________________________________________________________

Note: Andy and I had NEVER told eachother that we had loved eachother until that night. Neither of us believed that those beautiful and specials words needed to be thrown around until we were ablsolutely sure we meant it. So it made it all the more special for me to actually hear those words. It had true and absolute meaning.

But you all already knew how I felt already... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment