Sunday, December 5, 2010

August sometme?

Its been months of absence. I'm not sure why I stopped writting. But since then.....

Andy and ______ broke up and he came down to Isaac's birth. We are on good terms and are madly in love... just not with eachother. But with our son.

Isaac and I journey up north to be with Andy's family. I hope I can rewin his heart. I hope that someday we could be a family. I just think that maybe its only a dream. Just that... a dream. I could only pray that God would make it true and that I dont screw it up.

I know though.. that he has never loved me... or at least I dont believe so.

There is no future for us. Just Isaac. But that should be enough.

And in the end .... Isaac is all I need. Because I love him =) I love him.







______________________________________________________

Note- Isaac was born July 26 2007. He shares his birthday with his daddy.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore that bottom picture of Isaac. I really hope you have it put in a frame somewhere in your house!

    Also- I had no idea what you (and Andy) went through. You truly are an amazing woman. :)

    ReplyDelete