Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dec. 4, 2006

10:51pm
Dreams. My dreams once had cool meaning. Now they just scare the crap out of me.
Like losing the baby or finding that I have some STD- I'll kill _____. I shouldnt blame her. I just miss him with all my heart. He is my first evreything.
I told Dad today or last night. It was hard. I'd like to say he took it well. But I really dont know. He didnt cry until now. 24 hours later. I can kinda stop stressing until the move.
I hope my eating problem goes away. I want and NEED food.
Andy calls. I must Answer....

He is  amazing its true. Goodness, I would like to go to Willston with him for Christmas- he isnt sure now. For whatever reason. Part of me thinks that him seeing me will bring back emotions that he may not be able to handle.

Poor Dad. I know he is hurting. So much. He bought me a camera- just because. Christmas maybe? He bought me an Ipod too.

No comments:

Post a Comment