Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jan 9 2007- First entry of the New Year.

Too many long days have passed since I've written.
My triumphs, defeats and healing bruises.

But here's to my step up in confidence =)
Last night College Football Championships

UF vs. OSU ----> Gators vs Buckeyes

ABSOLUTE SLAUGHTER!
41-14 GATORS!
Ohio actin like they're all s---. F--- you Ohio!

GO GATORS! Yeah the pickin's are better in Florida. They grow 'em good down south! D--- Yankies.

A Parallel of whats to be? Forshadowing? Nah... But a fricken good story.


11:34 pm
 In the end, it is important to remember, that we cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are. -Matt Dupree
Dont know who Matt Dupree is but thats a good qoute. I always remembered it. Got it from Mrs. Anderson, my government teacher in the 11th grade. I'm starting my new life----> I will make it good

Time for sleep. The hour is late.
________________________________________________________________________
Note: I ended up moving to Florida to be with my family. 1 week before I was to leave for Pittsburgh I had a huge change of heart. Rachel even came with me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment