Saturday, December 11, 2010

June 2008

6-2-2008
Its Monday. I had a good weekend. Friday night Andy took me to the Ballet. It was wonderful. Andy actually liked it.
Saturday we went out to Flagler Beach- got burned. Spent some time with Grandma and watched the shuttle launch.

6-18-2008 8:25am
Its been a fre weeks since I've written. I'm sitting on the couch watching Isaac. He is being so goofy. The past few weeks have been trying. Somehow we have gone over budget paid $70 extra for rent Both went in the negative But we shall prevail. Kristy is offering me a job teaching at the Bartlesville Studio again. They have opened up a new studio in Kansas.
I would love to go back, but the expenses of the move worry me. Right now, I know I have a stinky diaper to change and a bath to administer.

6-20-2008 8:13am
Isaac is ripping apart newpaper and having a good ol' time. I'm really glad its Friday. my heart is swelling with joy. I had a rough morning. I was upset because the pancakes didnt turn out right. Andy reminded me how silly it was to be upset because we had already eaten the pancakes and they tasted fine. Andy and Isaac give me such joy. Just the thought of them makes me feel that way. joyful.
___________________________________

Note... Its a fact I still get upset when my pancakes (or any other meal for that matter) doesnt turn out right... I'm just not as dramatic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment