Saturday, December 11, 2010

May 19th

We have to get up for BootCamp tomorrow at 5:20am I'm not looking forward to it. Thats all.... I lied. I'll write more.

Last week Andy made me start reading one of His books. Its called The Last Disciple. It was really good I want to keep reading but I dont know what. Andy wants me to read my Bible but I'm really struggling with that.

My thoughts seem voided. I have nothing deep or profound to say. and quite frankly that bothers me. I enjoy those "aaa ha" moments. Where everything comes into clarity. Maybe I do need to emerse myself into the word Then what thoughts I have hidden in the depths of my mind will emerge.
But we'll see thoguth I need to actually open the Book and see whats inside.

I'm so proud of Andy. He is beginning to write. This is a good step. I hope soon he can let go of Pittsburgh and a past that haunts him. I wish it wouldnt. God help me help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment